Taking a truly collaborative approach, we have extensive experience working together with Aboriginal groups and large organisations to create videos that try to bring together culture, history and conservation with business and employment.
Past video projects include:
· Aboriginal employment and training programs
· Community partnerships and engagement
· Stories from the Stolen Generation
· History and Culture of Country
· Case studies and role models
· Documenting heritage sites and archaeology
We enter each project with an open mind, ready to listen, collaborate and learn while bringing together cultural and business objectives to a mutually beneficial outcome.
Note: The videos shown below may contain images, voices and names of people who have died.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR INDIGENOUS CULTURE AND HERITAGE VIDEOS BELOW. Point to an image to find out more then click to watch the video →